domingo, 2 de fevereiro de 2014

MURDEROUS


My love is made of solitude
You don´t share.
Pretend to play by your side
I'm an archaeologist
trying to open your sarcophagus nude.

I read the hieroglyphics
but I can´t decipher your hand.
Are you a sphinx
and devours me completely.

Poetry is your best guide.
But lives buried in the dust of the day.
Under the rubble of their routine.

I'm isolated miles away
from any inhabited land.
The only bridge that remains between us is poetry.
Her diaphanous fabric can´t play.

You live in somnambulistic state.
I'm the corpse bride.
Looking for meager crumbs
I try to save you by resurrection.

Maybe so you don´t return
to the living world direction.
I hope I found the triumphal arch
where my love lives.

Nathalia Leão Garcia 


February  2nd , 2014 


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário


Namastê!

REMINISCÊNCIAS E ESCRIVIVÊNCIA

                 Carrego em mim a doce lembrança de minha avó materna que me criou. Ela partiu cedo desta vida, mas me deixou de herança s...