quarta-feira, 10 de janeiro de 2018

ACTRESS SOUL


I learned to inhabit my lonely emotion.
I write to my imaginary son.
The same fictional childhood´s companion.
I live in the point of mutation.
I'm a chameleon, I'm a misguided person.
In search of shelter for my passion.

My meaningless expects a look´s reflection
Let me borrow some order invisible.
Let me accept the contradiction.
I hope the reconciliation of the impossible
Something that legitimates my madness.
But do not try to explain me on
I expose myself to extreme whiteness.
I´m not blessed, I beg your pardon.
I live on the edge sickness,
That was a close shave.
I´m like an actress!
I accept that change makes me an eternal child.
Good mood and a little pepper sauciness.
Always like to be a devil wild.

Nathalia Leão Garcia

January 10th 2018.




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário


Namastê!

REMINISCÊNCIAS E ESCRIVIVÊNCIA

                 Carrego em mim a doce lembrança de minha avó materna que me criou. Ela partiu cedo desta vida, mas me deixou de herança s...